Thank you to those who made it out to one of our four Chinese New Year celebrations! We hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we loved seeing all the excitement in the room. Please mark your calendars as we will be closing for vacation on the following dates:
Sunday March 9th closing at 5pm
March 10th - 18th CLOSED
We'll see everyone on or after March 19th! Have a wonderful week and a safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Gung Hay Fat Choy! Chinese New Year has passed but we're celebrating throughout February and March! We're gearing up for our 2nd performance of the year with the Lucky Lion Dancers so please make note of the following dates as there will be limited seating starting at 5pm:
Yesterday might of been the busiest night of the year but thanks to your patience, generosity, and kindness we made it through :) Much appreciation to those who waited extra long for orders and a table! Special thanks to those who offered to lend a hand! We love our customers!!!
So great news... our menu has been re-designed and updated... the not so good news.. yup, our prices went up a tad. We really appreciate your business and patronage all these years.. Thank you so much for continuing to be a part of our family!!
Our first performance for the New Year with our great friends the San Diego Lucky Lion Dancers! It was a full house with excitement, laughter, smiles and even tears (from a couple little ones) If you missed the show tonight, stop by the next two Saturdays : 2/4 & 2/11!!!
This past weekend was a blast! We had a house full of smiling faces, excited to start the year with a bang (or a drum) and a chance to feed the Lions for a prosperous New Year. There's still one more show to go so stop by and see what all the uproar's about!
Thank you everyone who joined us this last weekend for our Chinese New Year hoopla! Its always a joy for us to see such excitement and enthusiasm on the faces of our customers, whether this was your 5th year or first time.
Didn't catch the show this year? Had to work? You were out of the loop? No worries...there's always next year! Stay tuned for dates as the year end approaches.
1. We do accept credit cards: Visa + Mastercard. (minimum $10 charge)
2. Reservations are appreciated for parties of 7 or more.
3. We offer take-out, sorry no delivery.
4. Our menu is not the most vegetarian friendly, but we will do our best to accommodate you.
5. Parking can be a challenge, for take-out orders, feel free to call us when you arrive and we will provide curbside service.
6. The difference between Lo Mein and Chow Mein you ask? Lo Mein: Soft noodles, with cabbage and bean sprouts Chow Mein: Soft or crispy noodles (or rice) with bean sprouts, celery, onion (Regular) with bean sprouts, celery, onion, bok choy, mushrooms, water
chestnuts, pea pods (Special)
If you have any more questions, please feel free to call us!